When I made my calendar up for January it actually looked like it was going to be a quiet month. Actually my days are filling up fast so when you work every day on top of that, I am again, so behind on blogs.
Highlights from the week--
1. Meeting up with these snarky girls for a drink after work.
2. I don't get enough cuddles with this baby but I got to see him for a little bit at the beginning of the week. Jayden just turned 1 month old and my sister is already out of maternity clothes and in to her pre-pregnancy jeans. And by 'pre-pregnancy' I actually mean 'during pregnancy' jeans since she didn't know she was pregnant for more than half of poor Jayden's gestation. You can hate her for not even having to try and be impressed that Jayden is a super baby that can survive anything (including my bachelorette party..we didn't know he was in there!)
3. I won a drawing at the gym for some discounted personal training. I met with the guy and somehow he convinced me to sign up for a year's worth of personal training, twice a week.
I must be a sucker. But I guess I'll be a fit sucker. And a poor sucker.
Hubs was not happy with this, especially considering we spent a good hour and a half the night prior figuring out our budget for the month. woops.
4. So excited that The Bachelor started up again this week.
It has been far too long.
and the drunk girl in the wedding dress got through.
I am however not pleased that there are already jerks sharing spoilers all over the place.
5. Husband bought me some flowers this week. Ferdinand only dumped over the vase once so far.
I'm pumped for the weekend..I get to sleep in, go to the gym, and play a little bar bingo tomorrow!