Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Linking up with the little things we do for some easy peasy fill-in-the-blanks!  Be sure to stop by her blog to see her fresh baby girl Fern!
1. The highlight of my week was   making it to the end of the week!  That is always a positive.  Also, my nephew Orrin found my chicken pox scar on my cheek is kissed it better the other day.

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be  hmm...well I really love a mix of modern shabby chic, clean, open spaces, lots of light colors with small pops of dark accents.  Whatever adjective describes that, that's what I like.  Oh and poofy beds.  Big, poofy beds with a billion pillows.


3. My first vehicle was   a 1988 buick skylark.  With a leaky sunroof and a radio that needed a jolt (from my fist) from time to time in order to turn on or off.  I absolutely loved that car.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  well I don't want to say my phone (I seriously don't know how I lived without my smartphone a mere 2 months ago!) but it's true for all of us.  So the next most important thing typically is my planner.  I never know which way is up and at least I know where & when I should be showing up each day.

5. My favorite way to waste time is  exactly what you see before your very eyes!  I love writing the blog, reading your blogs, twittering about (I'm ashamed because I still think twitter is dumb..except I love it!), pinterest, and a little facebook. 


6. Right now I could really go for   a skinny mocha and an afternoon of focused study time at Starbucks.  Sadly, that qualifies as Me time.  Last semester before each Pediatrics test I had I spent at least 4 hours doing a study review session with my ipod and a lot of table space.  Having that time to myself to feed my brain leaves me feeling good.

7. This weekend I will be  at clinic today and then maybe spending some time with Pete's parents and sister at some point..we're meeting with our invitation printer on Saturday to get that whole thing going...and Sunday I am already planning on sleeping past 7am and plowing through a grip of home work.  It should be a great weekend :)

ps don't forget to enter Our Mug Swap!

4 comments:

  1. I need to meet with a printer to get our invitations printed. I feel so behind in that whole process. I have 77 days left till the wedding and still have not put together the invites! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Orrin is SO sweet. I could totally go for a Starbucks now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dining room picture! I would love to have a table and buy coordinating chairs like that :) Sounds like you have been busy with clinic and family and fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dining room is stunning! I absolutely love tons of pillows on our bed and my hubby just doesn't get it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete