Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ring-Bling link-up!

C Mae is hosting a link up today for us girls to show off our ring blings or share our dream rings..I can never pass up a chance to share how in love I am with my engagement ring!

I have a Tacori ring and it has been my dream ring for as long as I can remember!  I was SO surprised that Pete actually got it for me.
mine is the middle one
this was from our engagement session.
these next few were from the day we got engaged last May.
I love love love the details of this ring and the glam-antiquey feel of it.  I'm allergic to gold so it's a platinum band.
We picked out our wedding bands already and while we could not afford the matching Tacori band, I am very excited to be able to share with you my beautiful wedding rings after our special day August 4-only 214 days away!

18 comments:

  1. WOW, what a beautiful ring! The details are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ring is so gorgeous! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love this link up...check out my ring. domesticable.blogspot.com! Thanks for sharing your ring!

    Lura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your ring! :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! and so excited I found your blog! I recently got engaged too so my mind is all things wedding!

    www.nameslessfornow1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ring is so so beautiful! You are exactly right--the detail on it is amazing! I think every girl's engagement ring should be something they've always wanted and dreamed to have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your ring is so sparkly!! Thank you Syndal for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the band detailing on your ring! Your ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunner! Lovr it :) Love that I found your blog! CUTE CUTE CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yayyy! i love tacori too (obvi mine is one as well ha) woo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet story and your ring is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful ring! I am getting married next fall and we haven't picked out my wedding band yet but I am so excited! Although I have been avidly searching and lusting after rings like yours, it is probably a better idea I wait to purchase mine because I probably won't be able to contain my excitement and want to wear it immediately! Thanks for the great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Tacori rings! Why I didn't choose one for my engagement/wedding ring I will never know and I keep kicking myself for it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soo pretty! we are getting married 8/10/12, we are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the ring! so pretty! and my wedding is only 157 more days away now! I love planning for it it is so much fun!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete