Wednesday, April 6, 2011

an easy question day when you don't want to think about blogging topics

I saw this on Katie's blog a few days ago and she tagged all her readers! So here I am considering I got very restless sleep last night and was awakened at 0630 by country music and tape measures snapping.

{1. What is your dream job?}
The answer to this continues to morph.  It used to be being a Nurse.  Now I love that I'm going to be a Nurse Practitioner.  I'm aiming towards a clinic setting vs hospital-it is much more my style.  I would love to teach someday.

{2. What is your favorite drink?}
Sparkle water with lime! Especially in the summertime-SO refreshing!  I don't usually cut my own limes though.  I just get LaCroix.
{3. What is your most important beauty secret?}
Sleep sleep sleep!  Getting enough sleep is good for your skin, your hair, your mood, your energy..if you feel good, you look good!

{4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go?}
oh, snap.  There are 2 definite locations on my life-list.
Venice, Italy
or Hawaii
{5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?}
What everybody wants-health, happiness, and an amazing family to share it with.
If I were to be specific and shallow- Lose 20lbs and maintain it forever, have all my schooling paid off, and be able to afford a fabulous house that is always clean.

{6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?}
Seafood.  Interestingly enough, my favorite Disney movie growing up was The Little Mermaid.

{7. What one talent do you wish you had?}
Confidence.  It is a talent and I am horrible at it.

{8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?}
Google 'celebrity male crush' and you'll find a picture of Alton Brown holding 4 knives and Tommy, the white Power Ranger.
Anyways, normally I would say Justin Timberlake.  But today I'm going this route....
{9. If you could look into the future, would you?}
I want to say yes, but I might regret it.

{10. What made you start a blog?}
I just kind of decided one day to do it.  I had seen a few blogs from people I knew that had started one and I started reading them every day and finding others that I liked and I decided I needed to have one too!  I absolutely love it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you -- my dream job is not usually the same for very long lol. I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh, Curtis. I'd love to have him come over and cook for me. Hottie, chef, AND gorgeous accent. And, please - looking at those photos made me realize how much I need a vacay. argh. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent celebrity crush. Excellent. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beauty tip!
    I'd go to Italy too.
    The Little Mermaid was my fave movie as a kid too.
    I'm so jealous you're THIS close to being an NP, I'm sooo far away. I'm not even into nursing school yet. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete